Earth Camp - Lodging
Established in 2008, the concept behind our Earth Camp is eco-friendly tourism and living achieved with a back-to-basics mindset. We strive to practice what we preach by incorporating our environmentally sustainable teachings into our immediate surroundings.
We want to reduce our impact on the environment around us and encourage our guests to join us in helping to reduce their environmental impact.
How do we do this at our camp?
- Bring and use a refillable water bottle – we offer FREE filtered alkaline water from our many water dispensers around camp
- Turn off lights and other appliances when they are not needed
- There are no air conditioners at Earth Camp, instead, we use fans and passive cooling methods to keep rooms and common areas cool. Please turn off fans when not needed
- Compost food scraps
- Separate rubbish for recycling and our asher’s disposal system
- Respect nature and leave no trace – take only photos and leave only footprints
- Support the 8 Rs of sustainability
We offer many different accommodation options.
Earth Camp - Facilities
Our facilities at Earth Camp also follow a ‘back-to-basics’ theme. Although our facilities follow a basic style, we have built them with comfort in mind and all buildings include passive cooling systems.
We offer many different options.