If you are looking for an adventurous, fun and educational full internship for a minimum of 3 months, come and join Nomad. We offer internships at our head office in PJ and at Earth Camp in Gopeng. Working in the head office does not mean that you will only stay in the office. You will also get the opportunity to learn more about our outdoor activities and leave with some extra training.
Full Time & Part-Time Staff
Are you ready for a new beginning? Every adventure has to start somewhere… You took the first step and that’s why you are here.
The chance that we are looking for you is very big!
Join us on the endless adventure! Are you passionate about Outdoor Education, eager to learn new skills and gain new experiences? Perfect!
Nomad Adventure is looking for outdoor enthusiasts who want to become Trip Leaders and Facilitators! Full-time positions are ready to be filled. It is okay if you are not very experienced or don’t have outdoor skills. It is the attitude that counts!
We are very excited to receive your CV and some information about you. See the checklist below to make sure your application email is perfect!
But first, you need to know the difference between a Trip Leader and a Facilitator just to make sure that we are all on the same page!
Some of the tasks of a Trip Leader are:
- Guiding a group of clients during outdoor activities such as high ropes, white water rafting, kayaking, trekking and caving
- Leading a team of guides and handling the logistics of trips
- Being able to learn a lot of technical skills such as guiding a raft
- Taking care of safety during trips
- Conducting safety briefings
- Loving the outdoors and nature
Some of the tasks of a Facilitator are:
- Being in charge of the participants and facilitating their learning
- Working with children, teenagers, and adults
- Having a desire and ability to take care of clients during activities
- The ability to connect with a group using outdoor-based learning
- Loving the outdoors and nature
Five Easy Steps
Steps to apply for Trip Leader/ Facilitator position (please make sure to apply in English)
1. Mention which position you are applying for, if you like both you can just let us know you have no preference.
Based on your CV and information you provide we will suggest which one is a better fit for you
- Let us know who you are! We are very excited to get to know you better! Here are some questions that you can answer for us:
- What do you like? What kind of person are you? What do you like to do in your free time?
- Do you have any previous outdoor/adventure/leadership experience? Let us know what you did!
- Why do you want to join Nomad Adventure? Why do you think that you should be a part of the Nomad Adventure team?
- Adventure is an Attitude…What does this sentence mean to you?
3. Attach your CV with a photo
4. Email to [email protected]
5. Wait until someone from Nomad Adventure contacts you back, it might be by email or phone so make sure to include all contact detail as well.
And remember Adventure is an Attitude!!
Join Nomad in our head office in PJ? Why Not!
- Working with Nomad is challenging and fun.
- No dress code – only during official meetings with clients.
- Flexi 1 hour lunch break – yes, at 11 am or 4 pm
- Working hours; 9 am to 5 pm – we don’t expect you to work till late!
- Crazy and outrageous colleagues – everyone is encouraged to be their unique self
- Prospects to do outdoor activities for free – Not all the time, however, there will be some opportunities!
- No color differentiation – we love diversity
- Are you creative and yet practical? – If you are, we want you!